Monday, April 23, 2007

End of Semester Reminders (@ UK)

We're almost finished. A couple things to keep in mind:

55 Series Report - Get it turned in by the end of the week if you haven't already!!!

Robert C. May Make-up Paper - If you need to do one, get it done and e-mail it to me ASAP!!!

ReSubmissions - Must be in by the last day of your class!!!

Lab Clean-up - This coming Friday and Saturday. 1) Take everything home by Thursday night!!! That means EVERYTHING!!! 2) I'll have a sign in sheet above the light table. Make sure you sign in by innitialing next to your name when you come in to help clean? Don't give me any reason to lower your grade.

Picking Up Your Work - All work will be placed on a bookshelf outside of my office by Tuesday, May 1, noon. Pick up your work as soon as you can. I will not be responsible or lost or damaged work.

No comments: