Wednesday, February 20, 2008

University Open

The annual University Open is back again! The show features work from art students attending KY colleges and universities. This is an outstanding opportunity to submit and show your work and it's FREE! No entry fees. There are 3 cash prizes of $500, $300, and $100. The deadline to submit work is March 14.

Last year a number of Georgetown students were featured in the show. With the work that we are producing in the department, I know we can have another good year. Good luck!

For more information, visit LexArts by clicking HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend
to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

my webpage; comment avoir plus de vues youtube
Also see my page :: acheter des vue sur youtube